Club Info > About the Club  
 
 

 

Mission Hills Country Club


Mission Hills Country Club was founded on June 30, 1914.
The club was founded for the benefit of the members – both social benefits and health benefits.

 

 Originally, Mission Hills was founded in Jackson County, Missouri. The clubhouse was located on seven acres in Missouri with the golf course stretching across 121 acres in Kansas. In the 1950’s the Board of Directors decided to move the clubhouse to the Kansas side of State Line Road and sell the original clubhouse, which is known today as The Carriage Club. In 1955, architects Clarence Kivett and Ralph Myers designed a spectacular building in contemporary architecture. They traveled the nation inspecting country clubs before drawing the plans for what they believed to be "one of the finest and most beautiful clubhouses in the country".  Along with the new clubhouse, an L-shaped swimming pool and tennis courts were constructed. The eighteen holes were attractively landscaped and renumbered. 

In 1967, a Ladies Card Room was added and in 1973, the Men’s Grill was completed. Two more major renovations, one in 1990 and one in 2001, were completed to update and enhance the clubhouse.


Click here to view maps and directions


MHCC has WFI and for more information click on the link below:
WFI Instructions